Prague Airport Transfers – Taxi and Shuttle Transfers
Prague airport transfers - Transfer Types
2/ Shared Shuttles
3/ Luxury Limousines
Prague Airport Transfers
Prague Airport Transfers – Taxis, – transfers from / to Prague airport
We offer a very reliable and comfortable alternative to a taxi transportation to the airport in Prague. After your arrival a driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall of Terminal 1 or Terminal 2 with a sign with your name or company logo. In the event of flight delays you do not have to worry about the absence of the driver. We are waiting for you regardless of whether they are flying earlier or later than expected time (we check flight status online, so we know exactly when you land). You do not pay any fee for waiting. The driver will help you with your luggage and take you to your chosen address.
(Prague Ruzyne airport is distanced from the center of town about 20 km, which takes about 25 minutes.)
Transfers can be arranged from airports throughout the Czech Republic and Europe. It is worth noting that some European airports are far from Prague 2-4 hours of driving (eg, Dresden, Prague, Vienna, Berlin, Munich) and is advantageous both time and financially, to use our transfers than service of airlines.
You can use the reservation system on our website, you can also order by email or by phone on nonstop dispatching. We recommend booking at least 2 hours before the planned vehicle furnishing. In the event of sudden orders (30min – 2 hours), it is necessary to use a telephone dispatcher.
- Payment on invoice
- Payment by credit card directly to the driver of the vehicle, we accept all credit cards
- by cash (CZK, GBP, EUR or USD)
If cancellation of the reservation it is necessary to cancel the vehicle delivery.
- 2 hours before the planned vehicle furnishing it is necessary to inform dispetching by phone
2 hours or more before the planned vehicle furnishing cancellation can be made by email or by phone
Out of Prague
Cancellation must be done 6 hours before the planned vehicle furnishing.
If you cancel the transfer two hours in advance (in Prague) we will not charge any cancellation fees.
Transport services and all about the transport
In this section we offer all services connected with passenger transport by cars, minibuses or buses. You will find detailed information on airport transfers, hotel transportation, wedding services and services of our travel agency.
If you have any questions, please e-mail at email@example.com or contact us by phone at +420 775 309666.
We offer permanent cooperation in the transportation of hotel guests. In our fleet are available for you vehicles Mercedes Benz E-Class, Mercedes Benz S-Class, Skoda Superb and elegant minibuses. When contractual cooperation we can sign our cars with logo of your hotel. Payments for transportation can be made by all credit cards directly to the driver on our electronic terminals, by cash in all world currencies, or by invoice.
You can choose from two options of offered services
- Standing at the hotelOur vehicles are always available in a dedicated and designated area at the hotel for your guests.
- Pick-up serviceWe provide hotel transport by prior arrangement. Orders can be made by your reservation department or reception through our non-stop dispatching. We guarantee vehicle delivery within 15 minutes.
Complete transport service by passenger cars, minibuses and buses. We offer transfers from airport to hotel and back, sightseeing tours around Prague, car rental with driver, day trips to interesting locations in Bohemia and Moravia, but also to many places abroad. We will try to accommodate all your needs.
Václav Havel Airport Praha,Ruzyně
1) Public transport: bus service linking to underground stations on two different lines.
2) There is no train or metro connection to/from the airport.
3) Average taxi price to the centre: around 650 CZK (26€ / 21£).
4) Terminals: four (UK flights arrive / depart from Terminal 1).
5) Distance from city centre: 20 km (around 30 min).
6) Use the ATMs in the arrivals hall to get Czech crowns rather than changing money at the airport (exchange offices are overpriced).
7) Try to avoid eating at Prague airport (overpriced).
Transport of persons in Prague
We provide transport services in Prague, Czech republic and Europe 7 days a week, specialized in minibuses all categories from 5 to 20 passangers, then buses, passanger cars and delivery-vans for all range of customers – clients or travel agencies, Prague incoming visitors, hotel clients. For companies and private trips – all in common czech prices.
Prague Airport Limousine Transfers
Our company has 20 Mercedes Benz class E and S vehicles available. All vehicles are just several years old at maximum and in perfect technical condition.
We provide all of our services around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our driver’s have representative appearance, they are dressed in a formal suit, speak at least one international language, have years of experience in the field and know all of Prague well.